We are delighted to offer for sale this stunning Ferrari Daytona ‘Plexi Glass
Our car initially left Maranello on the 3rd September 1969 and was sold through Col. Ronnie Hoare to Lord Cowdray.
1st UK Delivered car
4th UK Registered car
It remained in England until 2003 where it went to a large Danish Collection.
The car has since returned to England around 2015 and it sits today in very good condition.
It has been awarded Ferrari Classiche Certification to supplement its already strong history file which includes a Massini report, period correspondence, plus many MOT’s and also invoices for various works over the years.
Its history can be traced back to its initial order with Ferrari.
Undoubtedly an incredibly desirable and collectable variant.
• Wider 9’’ wheels fitted to the rear (originals with the car)
• Much period correspondence dating to new, original order form and invoices etc
• Many MOT’s
• One of approx. 35 RHD UK delivered cars
• 3 Previous owners from memory
• Original tool kit
• Important collector owners
• Factory Air Conditioning
Recently spent with Joe Macari £13k on recommissioning ready to be used and needs nothing.
Export and Enquires welcome