We are really pleased to offer this fantastic Series 1 Landrover.
MDD 480 was registered in Gloucestershire on 14th January 1953 and sold through Windmill and Lewis to Mr Stone of Coalpit Heath Glos.
Windmill and Lewis bought it back in 1955 when it was sold on to Mr Douglas of Stratton on Fosse.
It stayed in that area all its life until recently
She was fully nut and bolt restored around 2007 with full photographic evidence now showing a nice patina
BMIHT certificate included in the file
Original buff log book
Original manufacturers guarantee certificate dated from 1953
Original Landrover operation manual
Many old MOT’s and invoices make this a very healthy history file
It has Fairey overdrive fitted and free wheeling hubs.
A very original and superb car
dated radiator, correct carb, 4 dated wheels and of course the original 2.0l engine.
The Landy has been stored for the past few years before arriving with ourselves so we have recently had it recommissioned ready to be used.
Fuel flush, full service including all brakes and handbrake in bits, various other small bits a pieces.
Full dealer facilities available
Export enquiries welcome